Sveiks! » Ielogoties » Reģistrācija

WINDOWS 10 APRIL UPDATE AND DIRECTX/OPENGL ISSUES

Autors spadekevin 
WINDOWS 10 APRIL UPDATE AND DIRECTX/OPENGL ISSUES
19/06/2018 09:01
HI,

Wondering if I am the only one who has noticed graphical glitching in AC21 after installing the latest Windows 10 'April' update?For me, in 3D openGL perspective view, when the file contains (or has ever contained) an object at a distant coordinate, I get severe jittering when navigating in the 3D window. This is in files that do not exhibit the same behavior when opened on machines that have not yet been updated. The behaviour is reminiscent of the rounding error symptoms described in this post [helpcenter.graphisoft.com] ... om-origin/Sadly, even after eliminating all objects in the file, saving and rebooting, then placing a single wall or other object right at the project origin, the behaviour continues. It appears like the 'centre of mass' coordinates for the project are not getting updated by ArchiCAD, or this information is not being communicated to the graphics driver under the latest windows update. Basically files seem to become irreversibly 'tainted' by the memory of a distant coordinate - which could be a serious problem in any active project should anyone accidentally place something far away - eg by importing a surveyors dwg file.Axonometric views, and CPU calculated perspective modes are not affected by the jitter - only OpenGL perspective views. (unfortunately, my most used 3D view).I have eliminated graphic drivers as the cause, by testing the default windows certified Nvidia driver, the latest updated driver direct from Nvidia, and the driver version that works without issues on other PC that has not received the 'April' update. Also, in pallets and object dialogs, there is no longer a flashing cursor visible when a text field is active - there is no feedback at all indicating that the field is active (or which field is active) until you type something.Only ArchiCAD seems to be impacted adversely by the April update - so far no other apps I use seem to have any problems.Have others experienced this?Has anyone resolved the issue?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
[archicad-talk.graphisoft.com]
property Insurance video marketing

Thanks!
Atvainojiet, bet šeit komentu pievienot nav atļauts,
Lai pievienotu JAUNU TĒMU spied 'Jauna TĒMA'